Running like the Wind

Running like the Wind
Ghillie full speed ahead

ADOPTABLE DOGS!

To see our currently available dogs , visit www.faerielandrescue.org
Looking for foster homes for German Shepherds & Welsh Corgis. It will be the most rewarding thing you have done. Contact me for details. Won't you please consider? email Kathy at kathy@faerielandrescue.org

Sunday, July 5, 2009

FaerieLand Corgi & Shepherd Rescue is Born

Starting out with a brand new blog and a brand new Corgi Rescue!


After fostering Corgis and Corgi mixes for several years, I am ready to start working under my own rescue name, FaerieLand Corgi Rescue. Miss Ghillie, my first rescue corgi, was a big inspiration behind the work I've done.


Here are some of the most recent foster kids. A two-year-old female Pembroke, and her five puppies, age 16.5 weeks, joined me this weekend. They'll be evaluated for a bit and ultimately we will find homes for them via Forpaws Corgi Rescue. I will be fostering for a fellow-rescuer in this case.

2 comments: